We’re enrolling volunteers of all ages in Denver to help with “Bruce The Goose”, a Broadway-style musical for kids.
Roles & Tasks
Basic roles include singing/performing roles (including starring roles and understudies), directing the show, choreographing, technical engineering, and designing sets, costumes, and lighting.
- WHAT: Volunteering for “Bruce The Goose”
- WHEN: Sundays Noon-5pm from Feb 6 – Mar 27 (8 weeks total)
- WHERE: 1527 Champa St. Denver, CO
- WHY: Help bring musical theater to every child
We’re also looking for production help with promotion, public relations, community outreach, and leadership.
Singing & Performing Roles
- BRUCE THE GOOSE – A charismatic, ambitious diva who only cares about himself.
- PUCK THE DUCK – A wise, prudent, humble steward who cares about everyone. She wears a flat cap.
- BEA THE BEE – An anxious, hard-working, always-busy journalist with integrity. She wears a press hat and carries reporter’s journal and pencil.
- EARL THE SQUIRREL – A nervous, frightened, paranoid father who believes anything he’s told. He wears a knit cap.
- SCOUT THE TROUT – An upright, decent veteran who has to struggle just to survive. She wears a dixie cup hat.
- CHORUS – A variety of animals throughout the Lake
Save The Musicals is a nonprofit providing musical theater supplies and licenses to public schools free of charge. We currently award grants to 14 Public Schools, where 420 student performers sing for audiences of 7,000 students. Learn more.
Interested in getting started? Click here to sign up now »
You can also contact us if you have any questions.