Community Theater Auditions for “Bruce The Goose” take place 1-3pm every Sunday through May 1 at The Jester’s Palace on 16th St & Champa. All ages welcome.
Community Theater Auditions
- WHAT: Auditions for “Bruce The Goose”
- WHEN: 12-3pm every Sunday through May 1, 2022
- WHERE: 1527 Champa St. Denver, CO
- WHY: Help bring musical theater to every child
Sign Up Now
Sign up now for the Community Theater Auditions for Bruce The Goose.
You do not need to prepare anything for your audition. Just fill out this Audition Application and show up to the theater ready to sing.
Rehearsals & Performances
Not all rehearsal and performance dates are required. If you complete 3 rehearsals and 1 performance you are guaranteed role opportunities as that role in future performances.
- REHEARSALS: Sundays 1-3pm
- PERFORMANCES: Sundays 1-5pm
All rehearsals and performances take place at The Jester’s Palace 1527 Champa St. Denver, CO.
Basic roles include singing/performing roles as well as help directing, choreographing, technical engineering, and designing sets, costumes, and lighting.
- BRUCE THE GOOSE – A charismatic, ambitious diva who only cares about himself.
- PUCK THE DUCK – A wise, prudent, humble steward who cares about everyone. She wears a flat cap.
- BEA THE BEE – An anxious, hard-working, always-busy journalist with integrity. She wears a press hat and carries reporter’s journal and pencil.
- EARL THE SQUIRREL – A nervous, frightened, paranoid father who believes anything he’s told. He wears a knit cap.
- SCOUT THE TROUT – An upright, decent veteran who has to struggle just to survive. She wears a dixie cup hat.
- CHORUS – A variety of animals throughout the Lake.
We’re also looking for production help with promotion, public relations, community outreach, and leadership.
All roles are open to everyone. (Learn more about the show.)
Save The Musicals is a nonprofit providing musical theater supplies and licenses to public schools free of charge. We currently award grants to 14 Public Schools, where 420 student performers sing for audiences of 7,000 students. Learn more.
You can contact us if you have any questions.